As I mentioned in last post I was in Atlantic City this week. I also wasn’t all that impressed with AC, but if I could make every trip this cost effective I’d be at a casino every week.
Here is the total summary of the expenses:
- Flight – free (business expense)
- Rental Car(w/gas) – Free (business expense)
- Hotel – Bally’s – $13 (comp room – resort fees)
- Food – None in AC (there from 11p to 8a)
- Tolls – $10
- Parking – $5
- Blackjack losses – $50
- Total cost of AC trip = $78
Maybe AC isn’t my cup of tea, but I can’t argue with the expense side of the equation. I may give AC another chance in the future and if so I hope that I can do it with as little costs and hopefully some more fun!